Thursday 8 January 2009

Project beginnings

My blog will contain project-specific information, which I will try and keep up-to-date in a similar way to everybody else. For example, I might give an overview of the week's best posts by you. I'll try and keep it informative, like a hub of information to which you can refer on the topic of everyone's blogs.

Also as soon as you have a blog, please e-mail me about it and I'll provide a link to it on my blog. That way I'll eventually have a complete list of all your blogs and you will be able to access each others' via my blog.

That's it for now! Happy New Year!

7 comments:

marilena said...

Dave, you really look weird on this picture ! Sorry I'm trying to participate on your blog !

David Tattam said...

lol thanks marilena...!!!

Camille said...

hey.. this is a quite dead blog, isn't it? Come on, let's write, it could be great..

David Tattam said...

haha do I detect a sense of resentment Camille? Well you're probably right. Even though it's not necessarily my homework to do a blog, I should keep trying to set an example. Though I do spend a lot of time reading the other blogs and commenting!! OK I'll think of something to post soon...

Camille said...

Don't worry, it was just stupid joke...

David Tattam said...

nono i think you're right!

Caroline and Edwina said...

yeah your picture is great! but your blog is... dead =)

Did you take any (nice and sunny) pictures of Lille since you've been here?

(caro)